DOTA熊猫和电猫音效配中文
熊猫酒仙的
"Fresh, cool ale here." --- 有新鲜凉爽的啤酒(ale:含较多酒精的淡啤酒)
"For Pandarea!" ---为了熊猫帝国!(?panda+area熊猫帝国,熊猫领域)
"Is trouble brewing?" ---有什么麻烦吗?(brewing:在酿造中)
"Name your poison." ---为你的毒药起个名字。(?)
"You seem a little parched." ---你看上去有点火气。(在他吐火之后。。。)
"Another round?" ---再来一回合?(挑衅的意味。。)
"Oh, gladly" ---噢,很乐意
"Ill give it a shot." ---我给它来一下子。
"This will be grizzly." ---这会有点灰。
"For the Shodopon" (sp?) ---为了Shodopon!(那个padanarea的名字?)
"Now your endangered." ---老兄现在你危险了。
"I bring Panda-monium!" ---我带来padan-monium!(?)
"Prepare to get trashed." ---准备受死!
"Ale is my bear necessity."---啤酒是我生存的必需品!
"Last call before Closing!" ---结束之前最后的召集!
"Come drown your sorrows." ---不用太难过。
"This will put hair all over you." ---这会让你浑身长毛。(?!)
"I'd kiss you, but i've got puke breath." ---我想吻你,但是我满嘴的酒气。
"My dad... he was a bi-Polar."--- 我老爹。。。他曾是个bi-polar。(??,bi-polar:双级。。)
"I can't breed in captivity" ---我可不想被关起来养着。
*burp* "Sorry." ---(“饱嗝声”),对不起。
蓝猫的
- No one shall be the wiser. 没人比我更贤明
- It has begun! 开始了!
- For my brothers! 为了我的兄弟们!
- That's a given. 理所当然
- This outfit is for the birds. 这是鸟德制服
- I'd tell you more, but then I'd have to kill you. 我会告诉你更多,然后,我就不得不杀了你
- I am the Dark Night...Elf 我是黑暗(骑士)夜……精灵
- Ahhgggcho! Uh! Don''t tell me I''m allergic to feathers! 啊~~~喔~~~别告诉我我对羽毛过敏
- I ride on the Great Winds! I am silent but deadly! 我御风而行,我是沉默的,也是致命的!
- Talon, Druid of the Talon. 猛禽,猛禽德鲁伊
- How about if I just stand over here? 我站在这里不动总可以了吧?
For Calendor! 为了Calendor!
- No quarter! 永不对敌人仁慈!
- Make your peace! 归于和平吧!
- In the Raven's name! 以乌鸦座的名义...
14183